March 23, 2020 Londonderry on the Tred Avon Announces COVID-19 Response Plan
Easton, Md. – Today, Londonderry on the Tred Avon shared its response plan to the COVID-19 outbreak.
“During these uncertain times, our residents are our number one priority,” said Irma Toce, Londonderry of the Tred Avon CEO. “Our team is ‘all hands on deck’ during this constantly evolving situation, and we have made adjustments to our operations to ensure the health, wellness and safety of each and every one of our residents.” The following measures have been put in place for the health and safety of our residents:
- Residents have been asked to stay in their residences, and visitors are limited to family and caregivers, only.
- All staff and visitors have their temperature checked before being allowed on campus
- The Londonderry staff continues to work on campus to support our residents.
- Healthy, fresh meals are delivered twice daily to residents in their homes.
- Wellness checks are conducted daily for every resident.
- Mail is being delivered directly to residents.
Included with deliveries are daily activity suggestions that residents can do safely on their own to stay active and engaged. Future Facebook Live videos and video conferences are being planned to bring the community together.
The Sales and Marketing Office remains open and is conducting virtual tours of available, move-in ready properties for prospective residents To schedule a virtual tour and to learn more about Londonderry, please call 410-820-8732.