Experience a must, and experience/background in hospitality is preferred.
- Oversees scheduling for kitchen staffing
- Supervises and maintains the sanitation processes of all sites/facilities/areas used in the production of food services, including all equipment used during the production and preparation of foods; participating and assigning appropriate personnel to insure that the facility is maintained in a sanitary environment in all food service and production areas
- Maintains required records including food production, inventory, income/expense and meal counts
- Interacts regularly and routinely with residents, guests, the public and staff
- Works with team regarding special events/catering
- Develop and maintain seasonal dining menus
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer.