Our Grounds, Connecting Past to Present
The Londonderry on the Tred Avon Clubhouse features over 4,000 sq. feet of recreational space for resident use. At Londonderry, where you can live Your Life, Your Way, the Clubhouse provides additional space for a variety of exercise classes, meetings, and social gatherings, all designed to complement our residents’ active lifestyles. As the hub of community activities, the Clubhouse supports the growing needs of our growing community. From card games to cardio workouts, crafting projects to community meetings, forums, and films, the Clubhouse provides a state-of-the-art space for residents to enjoy.
What Are Some of the Other Amenities Found At Londonderry?
- Londonderry Residents maintain their fitness routines in the gym. Our gym features a selection of state-of-the art cardio and resistant machines. Classes are also offered. These classes are designed to maintain balance, strength, and flexibility.
- Looking good never gets old! Our residents can enjoy getting their hair, nails, and toes pampered in our salon. These appointments can be done without ever leaving our campus.
- The arts and crafts area affords space for Londonderry residents to further develop their creative projects. From painting to quilting, these activities are enjoyed among residents in our community.
- Our cozy living room with fireplace is ideal for small group discussions and card or board games with fellow residents or with visiting friends and family members.
- Residents enjoy community meetings, guest lecturers, and movies in our large multi-purpose room with seating for over 150. This large room, adjacent to our catering kitchen, is also ideal for resident parties. The room opens to a large, outdoor deck with seating that looks over our lovely gardens.
- The Londonderry tower offers residents and guests a bird’s eye view of the campus. Take your binoculars and maybe you will spy our resident osprey or bald eagle.
“I am enjoying all the activities at Londonderry. There is something for everyone and I have taken advantage of several of them. Dance lessons, singing group, wine making, interesting speakers, movies on Friday nights are just to name a few. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that I have met so many nice and interesting people at Londonderry. They have all made me feel very welcome even though I’m the new guy on the block.”
—Don Goodlife, Londonderry Resident since 2019